All 11 art Reviews

Mordekaiser Mordekaiser

Liking the pose used. The foreshortening and his stance give a good sense of action. It's also well shaded. Keep it up!

IgnisanKato responds:

Thx. I like that pose too thats why i decide copy it... so yeah this picture is just copy. Sofar i only practicing drawing not designing

Trish Trish

Love the hair shading and texture. It's something I'd like to nail, and yours looks really good.

Overwatch - Mercy Overwatch - Mercy

Really cool. Really good shading and lighting (still trying to nail this myself. I really like it. Mercy has got to be one of my favourites too.

JoanaB responds:

Thank you very much for your kind comment!
Lighting is hard, isn't it?!

You've got red on you... You've got red on you...

Great work. Love the expression on Shaun's face. (this review is a bit late! Pardon me).

Female Master Yi Female Master Yi

Nice piece. The shadows are good and placed well, you've obviously been practising. Keep it up!

StalePumpkin responds:

Thank you very much for the comment. It's one of my old pictures from back when I started digital painting, but I thought it was relevant to put it up here on newgrounds.

THAT GIRL WITH THE ZIP ZAPS THAT GIRL WITH THE ZIP ZAPS

Great piece! Love the work on the eyes. I would love to see more!

Sylv3ster responds:

thank you so much!
if you wanna see more, check out my dA page c:

Mario Bros CODM Jazza Mario Bros CODM Jazza

Nice piece of art here. Quite like the detail on the face. By the way, make sure to include a link to a mid-development and credit to the original makers. Just a heads up. Good luck!

New Res! So You've Come this Far New Res! So You've Come this Far

Loving the colour on this, especially the light from the chaos emeralds. It's really cool. Good luck!

Layki-Baeki responds:

Thank you! ^^ and good luck to you if you entered! :p

ROCKET Versus The SAMURAI ROCKET Versus The SAMURAI

I really like the angle of this, It adds drama to it, and the colour as well. And the characters are awesome too. Really cool. Good luck!

LoganDaWolf responds:

Yeah the angle I drew it in was a little challenging for me.Thanks for the feedback!

Prediction on vase Prediction on vase

Really cool piece. It made me laugh when I saw it, because it was great. I love the idea of putting it on a greek vase.

bshykh responds:

Thank you! Nice to know that my piece made you feel good. :-) The idea of placing acient and futuristuc worriors on vase had been folloving me for 5 years, and i'm so happy now when it's realized, it's such a relief. Also i didn't expect so much nice comments. It's greate